Thursday 21 August 2014

Linux Commands 101

So you have taken the plunge and have installed Linux. Coming from a Windows background you are currently sat staring at a terminal window thinking wtf is this? :)

This was me when I first started my Linux journey. In this series I will be aiming this guide at basic Linux Commands for the new Linux user. I will be gradually adding more commands over the next few days I hope somebody out there finds it useful :) 

I will be starting off with simple stuff after all I am aiming it at the guy who made the transition from Windows to Linux. 

I will gradually introduce advanced commands and concepts later :)

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment